Friday, June 13, 2008

Still "on" for Thursday

Elizabeth and I had a "girls day out" today in Memphis and went to our last doctor's appt. She was dying to use a Build-A-Bear gift certificate she got for her birthday and so Mamie kept Martha at home. Elizabeth is such a joy to be with. We rode the carosel at Wolfchase SEVERAL times and just enjoyed being together. Dr. Donato said I am 3 cm dialated and everything looked great with the baby! I will go in Thurs. at 7:30am to be induced...unless Amy decides to make her arrival before then! We cannot wait to meet this precious new gift we are receiving! What a blessing!!

5 comments:

The Schaefer Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your family! I didn't realize you were so close to having your baby...which hospital will you be in?

The Schaefer Family said...

By the way, I love all the pictures. What beautiful girls you have!

Mosshouse said...

Yay for baby Amy! We can't wait!

Leigh Ann said...

We are counting down for you! Hope you are having a good week getting ready.

Marilyn Bowen said...

EMMMMMMIIIIEEEEE...so glad to welcome that precious new baby sister. You sound wonderful...please keep me posted. I am adding your blog to my site, please visit when you can.

http://marilynbowen.blogspot.com/